Saturday 4 June 2011

My Wool Stall - Week 7

I can't believe that today was week seven in the life of my lovely little wool stall, situated at Worksop market.
It has been a great experience and one I continue to enjoy and grow from.
Without exception everyone who has visited by stall has only had nice things to say and today was my best day yet.  Thank you to everyone.
As you can see the stall has had a bit of a face lift since you last saw it with a brand new cotton fabric cloth which looks like patchwork.  I love that material.  There are also many new additions such as the small table which has the new Couture range of Kiddie wool from Cygnet together with the full range of Essentially Cotton also by Cygnet.  I also have lots more buttons, ribbons and general bits and bobs.  It is coming along very nicely.
OK I hope you don't mind if I keep it brief tonight as it's getting late and it is fast approaching my bedtime
Regards
Paula x

1 comment:

  1. Your stall looks lovely! I wish you every success with your new venture.
    I'm not sure how I arrived on your blog......was Googling Jane Brocket's new book I think.
    I used to live in Newark - would have loved to come see your stall but now I live too far away.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete