Tuesday 7 June 2011

Babycham Cheesecake

Good Morning Everyone,
I hope you are all feeling well this bright and sunny morning.  The weather has certainly improved so fingers crossed we might be in for a good few days.  The weather is so much more important now I have to spend my Saturdays in it.
This is a picture of the Babycham Cheesecake I made last Friday.  It was actually more like a Posset to me as it was made with fresh cream with a good helping of soft cheese, sugar and Babycham just for good measure.  I made half the quantity stated in the recipe and it made two large portions.  I did make it too thick as I didn't realise that once the mixture stands for a while it seems to thicken up even more.  It was beautiful and but be warned, it is very rich.  Next time I am going to make the mixture slightly sweeter and put it on a biscuit base, that way it will be a proper cheesecake.  You can find the recipe here.  Thank you Diane.
Ok well I'll leave it there. 
Regards Paula x


1 comment:

  1. Haha!! So glad you made it!! You don't need very much do you!! I'm glad you found my blog, i'll have a trip over to Worksop soon and visit your wool stall. xxxx

    ReplyDelete