Wednesday 8 June 2011

All Things Bright and Beautiful

Hi
I was really excited yesterday due to the fact that the local Netto which closed down recently was to re-open as an Asda.  Not very exciting you might say but none the less it caused a bit of a stir in my local community.
When I arrived the car-park was packed solid and people were having to park where they could.  Inside it was buzzing with activity.  Unfortunately though it didn't seem that much different than before.  Cleaner, yes and better laid out but at first sight I wasn't that impressed.
However one small item that did impress me was ......
yes, the most gorgeous toilet tissue I have ever seen.  My husband was extremely amused and said that I must be the only person in the world who becomes ecstatic over coloured toilet rolls.  I on the other hand must disagree as I am sure there must be thousands of people out there that feel the same way.

Anyway, moving on here are a few more photographs of the flowers in my garden.

Together with the water lily which happens to completely cover the tiny little pond at the bottom of the garden and a very sad and lonely bunch of strawberries that decided to fruit away from the custom built strawberry patch.
Isn't nature a wonderful thing?
Have a great evening.
Kindest wishes Paula x

No comments:

Post a Comment