Tuesday 21 June 2011

Hooray for Asda

Hello and thank you to my new found friends for leaving your lovely comments.


It doesn't take a genius to guess that I am a massive fan of roses.  I didn't really notice this until I started blogging and discovered so many photographs of roses in my photo stash.
So when I went shopping today I couldn't resist a small bunch of roses and carnations.


I brought them home thinking how pretty they would look in my very plain clear glass vase.  However as I was arranging them, which actually consists of the flowers being plonked in water really, I couldn't help noticing how gorgeous they smelt.  On investigation I realised that they did in fact have the most lovely fragrance which I think is extremely unusual for shop bought flowers.  The only other roses that I have bought that actually smelt like roses were from Marks and Spencers and they were quite expensive.  My Asda beauties cost me £2.00 and they are worth every penny.  I'm sure you agree.
Cheerio and have a great evening. Love Paula x

1 comment:

  1. Roses have got to be the Queen of flowers. Did you see the ones on my blog and Flickr? The scent in the small rose garden on the Canch in Worksop is sometimes overpowering.

    ReplyDelete