Monday 11 July 2011

Lavendar Bag Heart

Hello and my apologies for not being here sooner.
I intended writing a blog about my walk at Sprotborough Falls last Saturday evening but unfortunately I left my camera at home and thought that a blog without visuals was like wool without knitting needles so I decided to postpone that one.
Here is a picture of my latest completed project. 
The brief was that I was to make a blue heart and that's pretty much what it is.  Unfortunately I'm not convinced that it's that great.  I only had this grey/blue felt and don't think it is quite pretty enough.  I have passed it on to my mum and if her reaction is anything to go my Auntie is not going to be too thrilled.  You know sometimes when something isn't quite right and this is one of those times.  I may just get it back, buy a paler blue felt and revamp it.  Deep down I just wanted to get it finished and I'm afraid it shows.  All is not lost I will sort it.  Keep your eyes peeled for Blue Heart the second. Bye for now Paula x

No comments:

Post a Comment