Tuesday 18 June 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful

I've come to the conclusion that I don't like Mondays.  I think the reason is that I have Fridays off which makes my weekend just that bit more enjoyable and as a result I never like returning to work.
I'm sure I'm not the only one.

So being one that always tries to look on the bright side I have given some thought to the reasons why I should feel cheerful.
1) I have my health.  The odd twinge sometimes gets me down but with the help of a good Chiropractor I am coping well.
2) I have a loving and helpful family who encourage me and allow me to live an authentic life.
3) I have a job which pays enough to allow me to do pretty much what I choose to do.
4) I have a roof over head which remains watertight and cosy.
5) I have a Blog which is proving to be very satisfying and of which I am very proud.
6) I have a lovely group of people who are proving what true friendship is all about.  These have come about from my stall and Knit and Natter group.
7) My photographs are to be used on the website for Eastfield Farm, Tickhill, Doncaster following my visit last year. I was very flattered.

8) I have been asked to review a new ebook about lace knitting and can't wait to share my findings.
9) I have lots of different hobbies which keep me busy and make my free time a joy.
10) Monday is out of the way.

There I think I have enough things to be cheerful about, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment