Tuesday 17 January 2012

Baby Grow Suit

This is a very quick visit just to let you see the latest finished article.
One of my customers asked me to finish off some knitting that she had started.  Unfortunately it proved a bit more difficult than she had expected and after a really good effort she got to the sewing up and edging and gave up.  She showed it to me  and I gave her a few tips on how to get it all sorted but she still didn't want to face it.  Finally she passed it to me and asked if I would complete the mammoth task.
I have to admit that it was probably the most challenging of knitting patterns that I have had the misfortune to tackle but it is finally finished and looks fantastic.
Unfortunately the sting in the tale is that I have lost the ladies telephone number or rather the notepad that it was in.  I don't expect that she reads this blog but you never know.  If anyone knows this person please let her know her knitting is ready for collection!  I have a special book now for all my orders, so lesson learnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment