Wednesday 31 July 2013

Angel Display

 I'm not one for doing a lot of housework but when I do it tends to be frantic with lots of furniture moving.  I also like to put the timer on so that I only do a specific amount and because I'm working against the clock I get a lot more done.
This was the result of just one of those times.  I cleared the whole of the lounge and then rather than put everything back I decided to make a little display of my angel collection, or a few of them at least. 
I banged a nail in the wall and hung a cute angel picture and then picked a few garden flowers to finish things in style.
The wooden stool was made by my Dad about fifty years ago and was given to me by my Mum after he died.
I really like the end result.  It gives the space a tranquil atmosphere.
Flowers from my garden


No comments:

Post a Comment