Sunday 28 April 2013

Crochet Handbags

Oh it is so good to have resolved my camera issues.  The camera isn't mended though, I have just learnt how to transfer pictures by using my SD card rather than the cable.  Oh happy days.
I have been frantically crocheting children's shoulder bags this week. 

My friend Sharon has opened a new children's clothing stall next to my wool stall at Worksop and asked if I could make a few bags (twelve to be exact) to hang on the outfits she has.  She hopes they will attract more customers.


I only got to see the clothes last Saturday and until then had no idea what colours I was going to use.
Anyway I have now completed six but have suggested that she see how they go before I do anymore.  At least that gives me a bit of a break. 

They do look rather cute I must say.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! What little girl wouldn't want one of those?

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is worthy of appreciation, looking forward to more exciting!mcm backpack price

    ReplyDelete