Sunday 23 December 2012

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Things are very busy here as I'm sure they are with you but I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Christmas and New Year.
Fairy Lights

Christmas always seems to take me by surprise.  I know it's coming but somehow no matter how hard I try I am never as organised as I feel I should be.


The supermarket was manic last night.  I hadn't intended going but Steve needed some last minute bits so off we marched.  We had both indulged in the Harvey's Bristol Cream whilst putting the tree up so driving was out of the question.  I decided to have a basket instead of a trolley so as not to buy too much to carry and this turned out to be a stroke of genius.  The basket isle was quite short by comparison to the others with their trolleys piled high and I was checked out in double quick time.

Today we have to visit again to finish off but I have already instructed hubby that we both should grab a basket as I think today might be even busier.
I also need make the mince pies, sausage rolls and trifle.  I'm sure no one would miss them if I didn't bother but it's tradition to try to do much more than is physically possible to do in 24 hours, isn't it?
Thank you for stopping by and thank you for your comments.  I love hearing from you and hope that more of you will visit next year.  I still feel very privileged to be able to share my comings and goings with you and think that blogging has made me appreciate my life so much more.  Sometimes we stumble through life not noticing how interesting things are.  When you have a camera in your hand and a loyal following of friends to share things with, things take on a new meaning.  I appreciate you all more than you can imagine.
All the very best and take care x
I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment