Monday 10 December 2012

Sledmere Christmas Market

Wow where did the weekend go?
Sledmere held it's Christmas market which started on Friday.  This was excellent and I managed to forget to take any photos of the actual event.  However here are a few of my purchases.
Bear in a box with handmade quilt

Basket to put my contact lens bits in

Gorgeous beads to complete my knitted necklaces

Bow ring to wear with my new dress for the Christmas party

Calorie free hand sewn sweeties


It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.  Steve gave the kitchen a good clean yesterday whilst I pottered about nursing a slight hang over from the previous nights works Christmas party.  I had a great time but didn't get to bed until three in the morning. I don't very often let my hair down but when I do I make it count.
No stall this weekend due to car trouble.  We did arrive however the radiator had burst on the way so we had to turn round.  We did manage to get it fixed though.  We're going to be a few hundred pounds short of a Christmas though.  (Did you see what I did there? Sausage short of a barbie, etc.).
Hey Ho, Hey Ho, it's off to work we go.  Such fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment