Wednesday 21 March 2012

Mothers Day & EBay

I'm a poet and I didn't know it.
Sunday was a lovely day spent with the people I love the most.
Firstly I visited my own Mum and spent a nice couple of hours giving her a pampering shampoo and set.
Once back home Joe arrived and after indulging in coffee and a special Miss Cakeaholic cupcake (Thank You Heather x) we proceeded to create my new EBay Shop.


I decided that it was about time I expanded by audience and see if there were any customers in the Internet world that were interested in buying my lovely wool.  The shop is small at the moment but I have just been granted permission to add further items so now I just have to work out exactly how to do that and then the sky's the limit.

I have Joe to thank for getting the EBay site up and running.  I asked him to do this as my Mothers Day present rather than buy me something that wouldn't last.  In years to come when my site is successful I will be able to look back and remember exactly what I was given on Mothers Day 2012.

 I don't think a bunch of flowers would have left such a lasting impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment