Monday 24 October 2011

Longing For Peace

I was considering what to talk about this morning as it has been a pretty hectic weekend, and then whilst scanning through my pictures I found this lovely picture of my husband disappearing towards the horizon. It was taken at Holkham when we were in Norfolk on our holidays.
Don't you just long for the lazy, hazy days of summer when the weather is bleak and cold outside?  I know I do.
My list of things to make gets longer and I am becoming more and more frazzled.
2 Hooded baby jackets
1 Pair of pink/green bootees
1 Pair of lemon frilly bootees
1 Pudsey Bear
3 Dog jackets
1 Baby blankie (Comforter)
1 Christmas pudding hat
1 Red Christmas hat
Head band
1 Tidy bag
1 Silk necklace
1 Make-up holdall
1 Table runner
1940's Snood
1 pair of childrens socks

One or two things are well on the way to being completed.  I like to have more than one thing on the go at the same time so that I don't get bored.  It's strange because one minute I feel as if I'm not getting anywhere and then suddenly I have several things all finished at the same time.I envy these people who start a project and refuse to do anything else until that thing is finished.  I'm not that focused I'm afraid.
Right I'm off to do a couple of rows of knitting before I go to work.  Have a lovely day and try to find time to relax.  Goodness knows we need it.  Paula x

No comments:

Post a Comment