Thursday 15 September 2011

Our New Arrival

Hello again. Is it that long since I last spoke to you all?  Crikey where does the time go?
Baby Mya was born at 13.19 on Saturday the 10th September 2011 weighing 6lb 2oz.
Congratulations to my niece Elizabeth and her partner Ali.  They are back home now and are hopefully resting peacefully.
Mya will look beautiful in my latest creation.
Joe and Heather are now back home having had a week away in Turkey.  They had a lovely time and got in to Doncaster at 1.15am yesterday morning.  Steve and I picked them up.  Steve was sensible enough to go back to bed but we stopped up until 4.30am chatting.  Needless to say, we all felt a little under the weather yesterday.  I fortunately had the day off and ran them back to Sheffield where they live.
When I got back I busied myself making a Courgette Cake which is much nicer than it sounds. (Recipe to follow).  I also got chance to smarten my nails up.  I qualified as a nail technician last year and although I don't very often use my skills it is handy to be able to do my own nails once in a while.
I actually had them done by my mobile beautician as part of my birthday make-over but yesterday I did the infills as they had grown quite a lot.
OK that's it for today and I will definitely be back in touch shortly.
Paula x

No comments:

Post a Comment