Saturday 24 September 2011

Seeing Double

Hi there.
Since I started trading at the market I have been asked to knit for some of my customers and above is my latest commission.  A lady called Beverley who is expecting a baby boy in January 2012 ordered two cardigans to be knitted in Vesper velvety yarn.  This is the result and they were gratefully received.  Beverley was so pleased she has now ordered another one in cream.
This particular wool is flying off the stall and all on the strength of this one pattern.
My Mums friend Anne volunteered to make a sample for my stall and I asked her to make a yellow cardigan in the same pattern as these and since then everyone has wanted to make one.  I have now sold all but a bit of the blue and will be ordering another lot next week.
Anyway, that's it for tonight.  Sunday tomorrow.  Ahhhh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment