Saturday 19 January 2013

Snowed In

It's here at last. The weather men predicted it and they weren't kidding.
Gamston, Retford

The snow makes everything look spectacular.
Unfortunately I haven't been able to go to the stall today, so I'm having a lazy morning watching Create and Craft.
I'm about to start papering the bedroom again and hopefully today's effort will finish it off.
I've had enough now so I intend keeping going until I get to the end.
Later I want to make a banana bread with the left over fruit in the bowl and might start a bit of Spring  cleaning.
I don't know about you but I find that once you start decorating one room the rest of the house looks so shabby.
Later I want to show you my latest finished project.
Thanks for dropping by. Back soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment