Sunday 24 April 2011

My New Market Stall










Hi there and a Happy Easter to each and everyone of you.


I hope you are all well. My apologies for not blogging sooner but as you will see from my photograph we have been busy bees this week.

Yesterday was the first day of trading at the Worksop market and Steve and I had a wonderful time meeting our new customers and having a good old chin wag.


It has taken a lot of planning to get things just right but it was all worth it. We had a very successful day and I think everyone who stopped by were happy with what was on offer.


Over the next weeks I hope to expand my range. I can't wait until next Saturday and plan to bring a few extra colours with me. The baby wool was popular and at one stage I was worried that I hadn't brought enough but everything was fine.


Over the next couple of days I hope to get the tidy bag pattern on. It's finished now so I have no excuse.


Well I better go. So many Easter eggs, so little time! xx
















1 comment:

  1. I saw you! in the rain. I picked your blog up because of the Chesterfield canal mention. Best of luck with your stall.

    ReplyDelete