Tuesday 19 April 2011


Good Morning,

I thought I'd just drop you a line before I pop off to work.

My husband has just left and the house is lovely and quiet.

The sentiment on my mug sums up my feeling totally today as all I want to do is snuggle up with a good book or a spot of knitting. Nothing too taxing you understand.

Today will no doubt be another busy one but never mind it keeps me out of mischief.

I didn't get to watch the film on Sunday as I got distracted and ended up making cornflake buns. I took photos and will let you have a look soon.

The baby jacket is no further forward but I have nearly finished a knitted tidy bag. I got the idea from a magizine I think. It is knitted in squares, four round the sides and one for the base. The cuff is knitted later to form a bag. When it's finished I'll post the pattern so you can have ago yourselves.

Well that's it for now. Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment