Sunday 13 May 2012

Blogger Awards

I have been nominated for two awards! How cool is that? Thank you very much to Heather at Miss Cakeaholic for nominating me. Miss Cakeaholic Blog
Rules for both the awards are
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link back to them.
2. Share five random facts about yourself
3. Spread the joy by nominating other bloggers
4. Convey the blogger about the nomination.
So here are the five facts about me
1. I have been knitting since I was five years old, that's a total of forty five years.
2. I love Angels and collect anything to do with them.
3. I have a wool stall on Worksop market.
4. My favourite programmes are The Waltons and Little House on the Prairie.
5. I'm learning to play the violin.
The people I'm passing the awards onto are
I hope people reading this check out the above bloggers.  Hopefully everyone will enjoy reading them as much as I do.

2 comments:

  1. So lovely to learn more about your Paula.
    I wanted to say Thank you so much Paula for nominating my blog, I truly appreciate the sentiment, but when I started my blog I made a decision to keep it tag free, I do hope you understand. Thank you so much for thinking of me, it is truly appreciated. I am off to chck out your other nominees. Warmest of wishes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Paula - thats so kind of you. I am highly impressed that you are learning to play the violin. xxxx

    ReplyDelete