Wednesday 23 December 2015

A Happy Christmas and New Year to you all

Wow it's here again.  Hasn't this year flown by?
I hope you are all up to date and ready to start the festivities.  For once I am and I'm very proud of myself.
I think it has helped to be in the shop as I can at least get the cards written and the presents wrapped and even pop in to the town centre every so often to pick up supplies etc. 
I've really enjoyed the build up this year and have actually felt quite Christmassy which is something of a novelty as everyone around me has been saying it hasn't felt like Christmas to them.  I think the mild weather hasn't helped although there is definitely a nip in the air today.
The shop was really busy last week but the past couple of days have been so quiet although I have been able to finish off a few last minute Christmas presents.  I will reveal these later this week as you never know, someone might be peaking.
Anyhow without further ado I will wish you all a very happy and merry Christmas and a fabulous and prosperous New Year xx

No comments:

Post a Comment