Monday 6 January 2014

Knitting Update

Before I started writing today I had to check to make sure I hadn't already posted about my recently completed knitting.  I seem to be playing catch up at the moment so please forgive me.
Christmas and the New Year flew by without much effort by me as my mind is firmly fixed on the future.  We did have a lovely long break and didn't do too much which was good.  We both realised that once the shop opens holidays will be a thing of the past for a while so we endeavoured to make the most of our time together.


I did manage to finish a few bits though.  The above, knitted in James Brett Flutterby Chunky is for my son's friend whose wife has recently had a baby girl.  This wool is lovely to knit with and is so soft it makes you must want to snuggle up to it.
These cardigans are bigger versions of the ones I knitted last year with extra buttons.  This was an order for the same little twins who have grown quite a lot since 12 months ago.  I had to add a few stitches on to make them big enough.  The wool is James Brett Marble Chunky.
In the pipeline is a knitted clock, (I am waiting for the working parts to arrive from Amazon) a plant pot cover and a jumper for myself. In between I am about to start to sew a sign for the door at the shop and would like to crochet a net for the front door so I'm going to be kept very busy.
The sign and window decoration are to be fitted in the next week or so so that will be exciting.  Watch this space for the photos.

1 comment:

  1. Love what you made for the twins and the little pink cardi is adorable too.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete