Tuesday 21 May 2013

Heaths Country Store - Another visit

I managed to get over to Ollerton again last week and Heath and Co allowed me to take a few more photographs.
I seem to get more visits to my blog by people searching for Heaths Country Store than I do for Needlecraft Corner.  I can't say I blame them.  The shop is as lovely as ever but because they are winding down their stock of Stylecraft wool I didn't spend as much as usual.
The window is crammed full of qwerky bits and bobs

Knitted samples stand on tables with patchwork covers

Wool in every colour imaginable

Patchwork fabrics in the latest designs

Heaths artwork and even more wool

A cosy place to sit and contemplate

Dolly corner

Fabrics, baskets and much much more
A collection of vintage sewing machines takes centre stage
What a wonderful place.

2 comments: