Monday 8 October 2012

Sorted!

Friday was the first day of becoming a part-timer and I really wanted to make sure that I made it worth while.  I will be losing a lot of money dropping down to four days so it can't feel like I'm wasting the time or there's no point.  Obviously there are other issues, one being that I feel that without this quality time together Steve and I could drift apart. We do seem to spend a lot of time doing our own thing and this isn't good for a marriage. Lastly I was getting very tired working six days a week (I still work Saturdays on my wool stall).
So to cut a long story short we tidied the second bedroom/craft room.
This was what we had to work with.
What a nightmare. I must point out at this stage that this is not how we usually live.  We have started decorating our bedroom with a large cupboard which has in the last week or so been converted in to a wardrobe.  We have also taken down the book shelves in our room.
I had persuaded my son to come home to help to design and order my business cards.  As his bed is a fold down sofa barely visible under this lot you can understand why I had to put him off.
I have an obsession with books....
and magazines.
We did manage to get the room sorted but you'll have to wait a little longer for the unveiling.


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you have a lot going on.
    I hope that the schedule change works out good for you and your DH. I am looking forward to seeing your organizing progress.

    ReplyDelete