Thursday 19 July 2012

Hello Duckie

I thought you might like to see a couple of finished items.
I loved this pattern which I found in a recent magazine and made them for fun.  I showed them to my Knit and Natter group and they sold immediately.

Above is the card I made for my niece Charlotte who graduated from Keele University last week. I enjoy doing cross stitch but haven't done any for a while. I've since bought some cards with the special cut outs so my future efforts will look a bit neater around the edges. 
My brother bought me a great cross stitch book with cute patterns for greetings cards for every occasion and it has proved very handy. I did a little cupcake one for one of my other nieces yesterday but forgot to photograph it before I posted it. I have another couple of birthdays coming up and can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment