Sunday 4 December 2011

More Finished Items

Just to let you know I have completed another two jobs on my to do list.
One doggy jacket for a puppy not yet born.  My friend Carron has a friend who will have the pick of the next litter that Rupert's Mum has.  This has been made in lieu of the happy arrival.  You've guessed it.  She wants a girl.
And one pair of baby bootees.  My customer didn't seem too keen on these but I think they're gorgeous.  I did give her the option to have another pair but she took them anyway.  It is abit disappointing when someone thinks they're doing you a favour but you can't win them all can you?
I also finished a tidy bag and a silk necklace but forgot to take pictures.
I took an order yesterday for 2 more baby cardigans but they're not needed until April so that's not a problem, another decoupage box and another silk necklace, these are for Christmas so I had better get my skates on.
As always thank you for visiting my blog and I'll speak to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment