Saturday 18 April 2020

Garden catch up and crochet


We both have the weekend off so we decided to make the most of the dry weather. We had another walk down to the river because yesterday we spotted a mink catching fish and darting around having a thoroughly good time. Unfortunately mink prey on water voles which isn’t good but they are very pretty creatures.


When we got back I went shopping and then we did a bit more gardening.





It’s looking even more tidy now, all ready for some pretty bedding plants if ever they arrive in the shops.  Can you spot the bee in the middle of the flowers above? You might need to zoom in.

As I like to pack as much in to my day as possible I also did some crochet from Nicki Trench’s book Crochet with flowers. I’ve made a lot of these gorgeous mats. They are so useful. I will finish it tomorrow time permitting.


I made this rainbow for the window a few days ago to show our support for the wonderful work the NHS are doing during these awful times.


No comments:

Post a Comment