Tuesday 14 April 2020

Easter Monday

It’s not felt like Easter this year as we don’t seem to have had the same work/play divide. I worked Saturday and Sunday so had to make do with yesterday and tried to push as much as I could in to my only day off.









We decided to go for a lovely long walk to Lartington via the local woods and then walked back dropping in to Deerbolt wood on the way home. I even saw a lamb born in one of the fields which was the highlight of my day.


Once home I did a little bit of crafting. I crocheted these sweet little blossoms from a pattern on
Attic 24 and stuck them to a branch I took from the woods. I was so pleased with the result. It’s just so pretty and reminds me of Spring.
I hope you were able to make your Easter special xx



No comments:

Post a Comment